Our silk scarves are perfect for dressing up or dressing down your favorite clothes and accessories. Also beautiful when hung in a frame as an accent piece in your home.
Featuring our Safety in Numbers design with a neutral border colour.
• Safety in Numbers 'Day Trip' design with charcoal blue border.
• 90cm x 90cm, machine pin hemmed
• All scarves require one month lead time from order to dispatch. Please be aware when ordering.
• Available in SILK HABOTAI or SILCOTT- washing instructions vary as a result, please contact us if you'd like more information than listed below.
• All scarves regardless of fabric will come in a hand printed gift box as standard.
• Also available with personalised artwork led in-house with your specifications by YSD London. Please contact for more information and pricing.
SILK HABOTAI scarves are 100% silk and should be dry cleaned with care. This is a matte finish pure silk with a lighter weight than the silcott.
SILCOTT SATIN scarves are a cotton/silk mix and should be dry cleaned for best results. The silcott has a soft matte sheen and is a slightly heavier weight than the habotai.